WMCAT’s inspiring space perfect for your event
WMCAT features the best in collaborative learning environments, meeting spaces, classrooms, and gallery/gathering areas. Our newly revamped space is centrally located downtown Grand Rapids with great views of Veteran and Monument parks. Think of WMCAT for your next party, meeting, or class. For more information on facility rental, fill out the form below or call Jason Kreska at (616) 454-7004
- The Gathering Space ($300/hour): The gathering space is a great setting for a meeting, reception or party. This gallery atmosphere is open and versatile with capacity for 250. It is equipped with audio visual equipment, a sound system and kitchen prep area. Available evenings and weekends only.
- Board Room ($60/hour): The board room is suitable for business meetings, staff retreats, trainings, and presentations. It is able to accommodate 12 people with a large conference table, teleconference capability, audio visual equipment, and a flat screen monitor.
- Studio Areas ($75/hour): The studio is great for artistic retreats and meetings. This classroom style environment is conducive for meetings up to 15 people.
- Computer Lab ($100/hour weekdays): Three different computer labs are available with up to 24 computer terminals in one classroom. Each computer has access to the internet and Microsoft Office; some have access to the Adobe Creative Suite as well. The labs have interactive smart boards and audio visual equipment.
- Whole Facility ($500/hour evenings after 6 p.m. and weekends only)
*There is a nonprofit organization/community partner discount of 10 percent on the above rates.
Need to know where to park? There are a lot of options in downtown Grand Rapids for parking for your event. Here’s a quick overview.